Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Eborno
Welcome to eborno. We look forward to helping You grow Your online sales beyond anything You have done before, so You can take Your business as far as You can imagine. This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a User of eborno website. By clicking “I Agree” or “Yes” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
- “Bo” is a trademark of Eborno company. In this Agreement, doing business as eborno, and eborno LLC’s owner(s), parent company(), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
- “Parties” mean comapany and You. eborno and You are each a “Party”.
- “Terms” mean and refer to the User Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- “You” and “Your” means the User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to Eborno. There are various products and services available to Users, and monthly prices applicable to such products and services. Eborno’s products, services, and prices are subject to change without notice. Price changes are effective immediately after the price change is posted.
Term and Termination
Your User contract with Eborno begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue month-to-month until either:
- Eborno cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to Eborno.
- You provide Eborno three (3) days’ e-mail notice, as provided herein, of Your cancellation of Your account. If You provide such notice less than three (3) days before the first day of the next month, Your credit card may still be charged. You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last month’s use.
No License to use Eborno Branding
Any content on any Eborno website may constitute the intellectual property of Eborno. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any Eborno website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever.The EBORNO trademark and logo are proprietary marks of Eborno, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited.Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by EBORNO.
Eborno does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales.
‘EBORNO’ WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. EBORNO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY EBORNO WEBSITE OR SERVICE.
Assignment of Rights
Eborno may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without eborno or its assigns express written consent.
Information- Name,Email and Phone Number.
As a User, You will be required to share your name, email and phone number with Eborno. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Eborno .You agree to immediately notify eborno of any unauthorized use of User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account.
Authorization to Use Photographs
You grant Eborno permission to use any and all photographs taken by Eborno or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to Eborno (“Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television ) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of Eborno or any product or service sold and marketed by Eborno.
Eborno has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if You engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to Eborno’s reputation.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations will be deemed a material threat Eborno’s reputation and to the rights of third parties.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.